Countless patients have gained control over these stubborn respiratory diseases, like COPD. Some are able to stop using daily inhalers and others even stop needing oxygen. While conventional medicine says this is impossible. Many clinics across the country are helping patients achieve the goals of freedom from oxygen and inhalers.
A comprehensive approach to COPD and asthma involves a program that:
- Identifies common allergens
- Provides supplements that strengthen the immune and pulmonary body systems
- Optimizes vitamin levels like Vitamin C, Vitamin D and Vitamin A
- Detoxifies the body through the use of Nutrition
- Glutathione IV or Nebulized
- Pulmonary Respiratory exercise program that strengthens Lung function.
- PRP-Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy
- Mesenchymal Stem Cells
Watch Susan’s Journey, A COPD Patient Treated With Stem Cell Therapy At Kentuckiana Integrative Medicine
Our patient, Susan Johnson, discusses her experience getting treated with stem cell injections for COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease).
Call Kentuckiana Integrative Medicine in Louisville For An Appointment!
For questions on COPD or to book a consultation with our Louisville regenerative medicine doctors, contact us today at 812-913-4416!Leave a reply