Coronavirus COVID-19: Patient & Practice Updates
At Kentuckiana Integrative Medicine, our priority continues to be the health and safety of our patients.
During the COVID-19 Crisis, we remain committed to providing high quality care delivered conveniently and safely. Keeping our patients out of the emergency room and hospital is a critical part of ensuring your safety.
Our clinic remains open at this time for in-person appointments.
In addition, we also offer telehealth appointments (virtual/online)
with our physician. After a video appointment, we will determine if it’s important for you to be seen in our clinic & will schedule an office visit for you.
We encourage all patients to schedule by telemedicine (phone or video chat) appointment rather that in-person if you are feeling ill or experiencing symptoms such as a fever, cough, difficulty breathing, sore throat, runny nose or fatigue, or possible exposure to COVID-19.
Call our office for a telemedicine or office appointment. Our office is one of the safest places to be because we sterilize with ozone every night. Call our office at 812-913-441 to arrange an appointment!
We are continuing to monitor the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation closely and will update our patients as needed.
In an effort to continue to provide proper medical care and keep everyone as safe as possible, we have implemented precautionary measures at our office:
1. Our normal cleaning measures have been supplemented by additional wipe-downs of exam tables, countertops, etc. between patients.
2. Following diligent sanitizing protocol.
We encourage you to practice safety measures at home and when you’re out. The World Health Organization (WHO) advises the following prevention methods:
• Wash Hands Frequently: Scrub hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds for visibly dirty hands or an alcohol-based hand rub frequently for non-visibly dirty hands.
• Cover Your Mouth & Nose When Coughing Or Sneezing: When coughing and sneezing, cover mouth and nose with flexed elbow or tissue – discard tissue immediately into a closed bin and clean your hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
• Avoid Touching Eyes, Nose & Mouth: Hands touch many surfaces which can be contaminated with the virus. If you touch your eyes, nose or mouth with your contaminated hands, you can transfer the virus from the surface to yourself.
Thank you for your cooperation and for doing your part in helping our community stay safe, and please don’t hesitate to call us with any questions or concerns.
Stay safe and healthy!
Call Kentuckiana Integrative Medicine in Louisville at 812-913-4416 or fill out a contact form for an appointment!